Monday 22 February 2016

Check out this lifesaver!!!

Hey guys,  How's the year so far? Well for me I think it's much better than last year.
I came across something I feel is very important and I want to share it with you.

Do you feel you have spent soo much on buying water simply because you cannot drink from your tap? Or have you ever been sick from eating and drinking contaminated food? Or are you health conscious and you want to provide healthy and  clean water for your family?
I have a solution for you. I tried it,  my friends tried it and I think this has been the best thing I have done for myself and my family this year because water is life!
I was introduced to this amazing water filter and it has worked wonderfully well, not only does it purify my tap water, it also provides me with water filled with healthy minerals that are beneficial to myself and my family and  this is called pi water.
The best part is that it is user friendly, I didn't require any external help to fix it and I have began saving money on buying water bottles and dispenser refills,   all I have to do is recycle the old ones I have with water from my tap that's connected to this filter.
Now I want to show you what I was shown that encouraged me to get one:


7-stages of Filtration

  • Sediment filter
  • Activated carbon block
  • Activated carbon ceramic balls
  • Pi-water ceramic balls
  • Tourmaline ceramic balls
  • Ultrafiltration membrane
  • Anti-bacterial Silver-lite stone

Key benefits

  • Pi-water ceramics for anti-oxidant water
  • Tourmaline ceramics for more hydratious water
  • Ultrafiltration core ensures water retains natural minerals
  • Flow metre and timer to indicate filter cartridge change
  • No electricity needed
  • Quality German design with Korean manufacturing
  • Globally renowned NSF Certification.

If you would like to get more information on price and how to get one shipped to your country , please send an email to imaessien11@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment